Link to printer settings >>
GALERIE GENERAL TIPS
- The glossy side of the paper is the printing surface. Follow the printer manufacturer's instructions for loading the media correctly.
- Avoid handling the unprinted media on the printing surface. Smudges, marks etc can affect the image and colour quality.
- Avoid exposing the media to extremes of temperature and humidity; high humidity can reduce the image quality.
- Store the media in the original packaging to prevent accidental damage to the printing surface.
- Printed media can be handled soon after printing but care should be taken to avoid touching the printed surface. Prints should be fully dried before stacking or storing.
- While ILFORD GALERIE Classic Pearl promotes light stability, resistance to fading is highly dependent upon the printer's ink. The printer manufacturer should be contacted for ink performance details.